Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (information provided only for this site and not for others that can be visited via links).
Dear Customer, following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The Data Controller is Villino Ada di Amerigo Rossi – Via del Cardellino, 5 – 61122 Pesaro (PU). The treatments connected to this site take place at the aforementioned office and are handled by the Company’s staff in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. The personal data provided by users who forward e-mails are used in order to perform the service or provision requested and are disclosed to third parties if this is necessary for this purpose.
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the address indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message. Personal data are processed with automated tools and not for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, and to comply with legal obligations. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access. The subjects to whom the data refer have the following rights:
Article 13 “Information on the rights of the interested party (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196” Code regarding the protection of personal data.)
- The interested party or the person from whom the personal data are collected are previously informed orally or in writing about:
– the purposes and methods of the processing for which the data are intended;
– the mandatory or optional nature of providing the data;
– the consequences of any refusal to answer;
– the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents, and the scope of dissemination of the data;
– the rights referred to in article 7;
– the identification details of the owner and, if designated, of the representative in the territory of the State pursuant to article 5 and of the manager. When the owner has designated more managers, at least one of them is indicated, indicating the site of the communication network or the methods by which the updated list of managers is easily known. When a person in charge has been designated to reply to the interested party in case of exercise of the rights referred to in Article 7, this person in charge is indicated.
- The information referred to in paragraph 1 also contains the elements provided for by specific provisions of this code and may not include the elements already known to the person providing the data or whose knowledge may actually hinder the completion by a subject public, of inspection or control functions carried out for the purpose of defense or security of the State or for the prevention, detection or repression of crimes.
- The Guarantor can identify with its own provision simplified procedures for the information provided in particular by telephone assistance and information services to the public.
- If the personal data are not collected from the data subject, the information referred to in paragraph 1, including the categories of data processed, is given to the data subject when registering the data or, when their communication is envisaged, not beyond the first communication.
The provision referred to in paragraph 4 does not apply when:
* the data are processed on the basis of an obligation established by law, by a regulation or by community legislation;
* the data are processed for the purpose of carrying out defensive investigations pursuant to law no. 397, or, in any case, to assert or defend a right in court, provided that the data are processed exclusively for such purposes and for the period strictly necessary for their pursuit;
* the information to the interested party involves the use of means that the Guarantor, prescribing any appropriate measures, declares manifestly disproportionate to the protected right, or proves, in the opinion of the Guarantor, impossible.